ESG for PhD Research
For one year, provides ESG data to apply for research, analyze data and recommend suggestions for complex ESG issues, thus facilitating completing an independent ESG course for PhD research.
- Self-study mode for one full year
- Industry focus or company focus based on PhD student’s choice
- Exhaustive global ESG source documents provided
- Specific data needed for PhD research collected from the ESG reports and made available
- Summaries provided for the recent research done on ESG aspects
- Affordable (and additional discounts available)
Data provided by ESGspectrum:
- ESG reports database – contains all details related to each ESG report. The sample ESG reports database file is provided here and the explanation of the list of variables included in the database is provided here.
- ESG news database – contains information on ESG news of companies/institutes worldwide. The sample ESG news database file is provided here and the explanation of the list of data items included in the database is provided here.
- ESG governance: board diversity database – contains all details related to each new board member appointed. The sample database file is provided here and the explanation of the list of variables included in the database is provided here.
Why needed by PhD students:
- Easy completion of PhD programs where an elective course for ESG is yet to be introduced
- Instant access to ESG data where the libraries of these PhD programs do not have needed data sources
- Helps the working PhD students to customize the ESG project for their industry or their company’s topic of interest
- The increasing credibility of online ESG information where traditional libraries of the main campus are not accessible
- Immediate access to exhaustive public domain datasets due to the unavailability of ESG datasets for professional PhD students for confidentiality reasons
How it works:
- PhD student to provide data needs from the list mentioned above
- ESGspectrum will then price such data need and send the estimate
- As per the student’s approval, invoice will be sent to the student
- Then the student needs to go to ‘Pricing’ on right hand side of this page and pay as per invoice
- It will be a one time delivery for which academic discount will be provided
- ESGspectrum will provide continuous monthly update for one year for the same data provided at an academic rate