Financial Services ESG Reports
Environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) issues have become a strategic priority for many corporate executives and boards. Almost every industry is being impacted by the collective efforts of governments to tackle climate change, and financial authorities around the world are indicating that issues such as human rights, social justice, and human diversity need to be managed alongside organizations’ more traditional values. Perhaps this impetus is felt most strongly among financial institutions, as financial services companies are seen as having a critical role to play. Though such companies have been watching ESG issues for years, the demands to publicly report on their ESG performance are growing. Here we have accessed, summarized and analyzed such ESG reporting of the financial services companies in the products listed below.
- Best ESG Reports: ESG reports released every month by the Financial Services companies worldwide exhaustively accessed, reviewed in-depth and the best reports identified and analyzed here.
- Major ESG Initiatives: Analytically identified and selected major ESG initiatives reported recently by the Financial Services companies worldwide in their ESG reports comprehensively compiled here.
- Best Pages: 100+ best ESG pages identified from ESG reports published recently by Financial Services companies worldwide covering 60+ key ESG factors offered here.
Compile new ESG Reports
- Peer Group ESG Reports: 10 to 25 Financial Services company sustainability reports for the user-chosen module selected from industry/region/country/marketcap groups provided here.
- Ready Text Templates: Ready text templates from our identified best ESG reporting pages from ESG reports of Financial Services companies worldwide provided here to set up user’s own ESG report.
- Ready Formats/Presentations Templates: Ready formats/ presentations templates from our identified best ESG reporting pages provided here to set up user’s own ESG report.
Validation of ESG Reports
- ESG Company Profile: 70+ latest ESG-attributes of user-selected 5 to 10 Financial Services companies’ ESG reports comprehensively accessed; and analyzed and presented in a standardized format here.
- Country Average Comparison: ESG reporting of a user-selected Financial Services company compared here in details with averages of 10 peer Financial Services companies within the same country.
- Peer Group Report: A comprehensive comparison of ESG pages from ESG reports of user-selected 5 peer Financial Services companies for 70+ ESG factors provided here.
Towards Better ESG Reports
- ESG Issues and Answers: The currently trending specific ESG issues from Financial Services ESG reports identified and insights to overcome these challenges presented in a precise and succinct report here.
- ESG Key Reporting Frameworks: A select collection of ESG pages disclosing how key reporting frameworks are most aligned and reported by the Financial Services companies in their ESG reports provided here.
- ESG Reporting Benchmarks: Analysis on ESG reporting based on an in-depth review of the sustainability reports published by the Financial Services companies worldwide offered here.
ESG Visibility of Peer-Group Companies
- Inclusion in ESG Indexes, Ratings and Rankings: Summary of ESG external validation attributes such as ESG indexes, ratings and rankings for Financial Services companies releasing ESG reports provided here.
- Inclusion in ESG-focused Mutual Funds: ESG-focused mutual funds that consists of leading global Financial Services companies are studied here for review by companies releasing their ESG reports.
- ESG-Related Information: Companies releasing ESG reports are offered here with several ESG-related information of leading global Financial Services peer companies.
Training for ESG Reporting
- For Preparing Financial Services ESG Report: An in-depth training to the Financial Services company teams to prepare their ESG report provided here through self-study modules.
- For Improving Financial Services ESG Reports: To comprehensively improve Financial Services ESG reports, the company preparing teams are offered here an exhaustive training in self-study modules.
- For Preparing Advanced Topics ESG Reports: The company teams extensively trained here through self-study modules to compile the newly evolving ESG metrics and advanced ESG topics reports.